See all of our currently enrolling trials below:
Click for more information or to sign-up to participate:
- Ages 13-17
- Functioning at an age-appropriate level
- Planned duration of treatment period: 15 weeks
- Patients will have a total of 16 visits and will be paid
$50 per visit
We are currently seeking children for a clinical study for Autism.
- 6-12 years of age
- Child must meet the DSM-IV criteria for autism, Asperger’s Disorder, or Pervasive Developmental Disorder Not Otherwise Specified (PDD-NOS)
- Must have a knowledgeable caregiver capable of providing reliable information about the patient’s condition
- 50 week study including a 2 week screening.
We are currently seeking participants for several Asthma studies.
- Adults, Adolescents, children diagnosed with either mild-moderate, uncontrolled or severe asthma
- Several studies are available for participation
We are currently seeking participants for several studies on Allergies.
- Adults, Adolescents and Children
- several studies are available – please register to find out if you qualify
We are currently seeking adults for a clinical study for Depression.
- 18 to 64 years of age
- Have a current diagnosis of Major Depression
- Experiencing symptoms of depression despite current medication
- 13-week study
We are currently seeking children to participate in a clinical study for GERD/EE.
- 12-17 years old
- History of symptoms of GERD (non-erosive) for at least 3 months prior to study
- 4-week study
- 12-17 years old
- History of symptoms of GERD for at least 3 months prior to study
- Endoscopic evidence of Erosive Esophagitis
- 36-week study
We are currently seeking participants for a clinical study for Hypertension.
We are currently seeking children suffering from Primary immune Deficiency to participate in a clinical research study.
- 2-16 years of age
- Diagnosed with a primary immune deficiency condition
- 5 to 9 Month Study with14 to 19 treatments
- Option for up to 7 of the weekly infusions to be at home
We are currently seeking participants for a migraine clinical study.
We are currently seeking adolescents for a clinical study for Overactive Bladder.
- Females between the ages of 40-75 years
- If you are of reproductive potential, must use 2 acceptable methods of birth control within the projected duration of the study
- History of overactive bladder symptoms for at least 3 months.
We are currently seeking participants for a clinical study for Schizophrenia or other Psychiatric Disorders.
- 6-17 years of age
- Child must have diagnosis of schizophrenia, bipolar disorder or other psychiatric disorder
- Must be clinically stable by judgement of investigator
- Approximately 10 study visits